Pages

Thursday 9 August 2012

The Day My Accessories Arrived!

Hello Fellow Followers 
I thought it was time to do a new post.
I'm addicted to reading other peoples blog's especially my friend Dua's (http://coutureandthecity.onsugar.com/).
Which im sure you can tell seen as iv mentioned her previously lol.
I literally check and read the blogs of my friend Dua  and other bloggers sites, on a daily basis. 
Obsession i know, but i love reading about pretty things, style and fashion. 
As im sure most girly girls do.  
She recently blogged about a website called Kukee (http://www.kukee.co.uk/), with amazingly priced accessories.
So as soon as i visited the site i was ordering away differing items,
 i couldn't help myself they were all such gorgeous pieces...defiantly my cup of tea. 
Make sure you check out the site, i think it ranges in designs to fit all different taste....
 So im sure you will find something that is up your street. 
Plus the prices are so good that you will feel like its a steal.  
Here is a few of the items that got mailed to me recently.
Let me know what you think.



Rectangle Stone Earrings (White) - £2


Plain above Knuckle Ring (Silver tone) - £1.50
Above the Knuckle Ring (Silver Plated) - £1.50
Dangly Charm Ring (Adjustable) Hamsa Palm - £2 
Hamsa Palm Moon and Star Necklace (Silver Tone) - £2

Every since i was little girl and i used to go Tunisia with my dad (Where my Dad's side of the family are from and live).
 I have always been in love with the little trinkets that adorn the Hamsa Palm design.
So when i saw that there was all different rings bracelets and necklaces with this design on them, within this site.
I had to have them. 



Thee above the Knuckle Rings are my favourite purchases because i have two rings that i wear all the time.
These rings have great sentimental value to me... and if you know me im all about things that have thee sentiment lol.
So i wanted little dainty rings that would compliment the more statement rings that i wear all the time.
The delicate turquoise stoned ring in the first picture is a gift from my friend Dua... when she went to Egypt earlier this summer. 
Seen as Turquoise is my favourite Colour this gift was very fitting to my taste.
Probably why im in love with it.
The second Square Stoned Sapphire Ring, was also from Egypt but this was purchased by myself while i was on a trip to Egypt in 2010 with five of my Close friends. 
That was my very first every Girly Holiday... so this ring to me represents that time. 
Plus Sapphire is my Birth Stone! :)

Thank you for reading! 
Speak to you all very soon!
Love achouarilifestyle
xXx 


No comments:

Post a Comment