Pages

Tuesday 31 July 2012

My Very First Post!

Welcome  to A Chouari Lifestyle.

This is my very first post... Im new to all this... so be kind please, future followers.
My dear friend suggested I create a blog. 
She also inspired me with her talents... from reading her own amazing blog http://coutureandthecity.onsugar.com/  
Make sure you check her out she has beautiful taste, an eye for style, great insight and knowledge base of fashion Mashallah lol.

All of which inspired me to blog about all my many a interests.
So if your Interested in Fashion, Faith, Culture, Politics, Health (Mental Health), Academia, Sports, Travelling and Art then you have come to the right place.

Im going to Turkey this coming September and i always love the holiday shopping that you do before hand.
I brought a few things that i put together for holiday beach looks. 
I have a bit of a current obsession for skull Scarfs which would be great to wear tied around your head as a headband to keep your hair out of your face while on the beach, or in a turban style if you are a Scarfie jet setting lol.

I can't wait to shop for more holiday luggage ... which i know my mama won't be to pleased about due to Weight of luggage etc lol. 
Nevertheless, i will keep you posted on any new and old purchases... from and for, past and upcoming holidays. :)
Also any souvenir purchases i get in Turkey you will all defiantly be seeing so keep your eyes out...
 I love buying accessories, cloths and memorable sentimental items from abroad. 
Its one of my favourite past times.
Here's a few of my current Purchases.







Shirt - H&M £7
Scarf - Primark £2
Sunglasses - Primark £1
Bracelet - Primark £2
Hat - Primark £1

The Skull Scarf Obsession



All Primark for £2... these funky Scarfs can give a simple outfit a pop of colour or could even be a cute addition to be tied on to your beach bag.

Simple, Comfortable and Stylish.

What more could a girl ask for...
When it comes to a holiday outfit those are the three characteristics we all look for.
Here's and example of an easy to wear beach outfit.




Rings - H&M £3
Earrings (Hoops) - H&M £1
Top - Primark £5
Bag - Primark £3

I hope you enjoyed my very first post...There will be plenty more where that came from. 
Speak to you all soon.
Love achouarilifestyle 
xXx


1 comment: